Home › Forums › Prevention Essentials Refresher Discussion Board › Session 3: Prevention › Reflect and discuss: Why prevention in Mercy’s story › Reply To: Reflect and discuss: Why prevention in Mercy’s story
1. Violence prevention is important in Mercy’s community because Mercy taught it could be good to look for solution and get responses to stop people from getting sick, rather than treating them when they already ill.
2.Activities could prevent violence against women in Mercy’s community:
– The Whole community work together to take action.
– Burring waste human far from the river.
– Washing hands with soap after taking care of sick people.
– Sterilizing water before using it.
– Setting up safe water supply and sanitation facilities.
Example of violence prevention activity:
– Training your children about gender equality since they still young.