Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Siajunza
    Participant

Hellow everyone

Am Brenda Siajunza. A Gender Coordinator with CARE International in Zambia. Feels good to meet you all here.

Anais Martin
      Participant

Hello everyone!
        My name is Anaïs and I am a current MSc student of Gender, Peace and Security at the London School of Economics. I look forward to developing my knowledge on the prevention of VAW and intimate partner violence.
        I wish to continue investigating the intersectionality between social protection schemes and their impact on human security, job security and environmental security.

Carlos Idibouo
        Participant

Hello leaders,
          I am Carlos Toh Zwakhala Idibouo and I am originally from Côte d’Ivoire. I am a Consultant in Accessibility, Diversity and Inclusion, Sexual health, Sexual reproductive, health and rights, mental health and SOGIESC Human rights. I founded a feminist-led organization called the House of Culture for Human Diversity. The organization aims to utilize Culture and arts to address issues related to Gender-based violence, women’s rights and harmful masculinity.
          My interest in this course is to learn more about strategies, build my network with other women’s rights activists and leaders.
          Together with can change the world one step at the time.
          Thank you,
          Carlos

LindaBarasa
          Participant

Hi everyone one, my name is Linda. I’m super excited to take this course since it aligns with my interest and career. I look forward to learning more about VAW/C and interacting with like minded people

Phoebe Ouru
            Participant

Hello, I’m Phoebe Abonyo. Currently studying MBBS in China. I’m so happy to be part of this group. I’m hoping to use the knowledge I’m learning to help women in the society. I hope to empower more women in the future.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 248 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.