Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 71 through 75 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Sian Long
    Participant

Hi, my name is Sian Long and I work as a consultant with a child protection consultancy organisation, Maestral International. I am interested in learning more about VAW and being able to make the connections to work on violence against children and other forms of child protection.

Stephen Wagude
      Participant

Hello Team

I am Steve from Mombasa in Kenya. I expect to learn more on VAW prevention and response strategies

Anonymous

Hello everyone, My name is Marthe UFITINEMA from Rwanda, I work as Front Desk Operation Officer at Ministry of Gender and Family Promotion(Rwanda). I am very happy to get opportunity of participating to this training; my expectation is to have sufficient knowledge about Violence against Women, its cause and Prevention strategies and I am sure this course will help me orient my masters degree in this field.

Thank you!

Hi every one,
          Greetings from Nepal ! i am Tak Bahadur Tamang introduce myself as a development practitioner advocating for human rights, justice and peace in Nepal through NGO advocacy.
          I am happy to join the lab and gain the knowledge. Thank you !

sushmita mukherjee
          Participant

Hi.
            I am Sushmita from India. My interest is to learn innovative designs to bring normative shifts to address issues of violence against women and children in domestic and public and workspaces

Viewing 5 posts - 71 through 75 (of 248 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.