Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 265 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, my name is Gianna and I work as a Court Monitor to monitor the progress of state child welfare agencies towards court-ordered reforms in the United States. Previously, I worked for 3 years on neighbourhood-scale violence prevention governance and planning in Cape Town, South Africa. I am looking forward to expanding my skills with this community!

Hola con todos y todas, les saluda Mariestela León, soy peruana y trabajo en Plan International Perú a favor de los derechos de la niñez y la igualdad de las niñas, esto incluye la prevención de la violencia sexual y del embarazo en niñas y adolescentes. Feliz de compartr este espacio y tener la oportunidad de fortalecer mis conocimientos.

Mofoluke Omoworare
    Participant

I am Foluke Omoworare from Nigeria. A child Protection and Violence Against Women and Girls expert. I am happy to be here and ready to learn from you all.

Asmaa Alshurafa
      Participant

I am a new migrant, start as a traineeship last year, looking forward to work in VAW/C prevention and developing my skills.

Mary Tol
        Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Mary Tol and from Papua New Guinea from a province called Jiwaka. I am the Provincial GBV Prevention and Response officer and glad to take part in this course to enhance my knowledge on preventive and responses plan.

Thanks and all the best to you all.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 265 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.