Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Grace Katee
    Participant

Hey All,

My name is Grace Katee from Kenya. Excited ???? to be part of this amazing course with great people! Let’s learn together and better the world.

Hi everyone, my name is Thandi van Heyningen and I am a researcher in violence prevention from South Africa. I am really excited to meet you all and looking forward to our time together on the course. I can’t wait to learn from you and share ideas.

Imogen Davies
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Imogen and I live in Cologne, Germany. I am a Gender Lead at CARE working on GBV programmes and also volunteer at a sexual abuse and rape crisis centre in the UK. I am looking forward to meeting you all, and learning more about strategies to prevent VAWG in different contexts.

Jane Otai
        Participant

Hi Everyone. My name is Jane Otai and I live in Nairobi Kenya. I am a program director for the Empowered Girls Initiative working with adolescent mothers and supporting them to have another chance at attaining their education and carrier dreams. Looking forward to learning more in this course since young adolescent girls suffer from VAG and they need our support to prevent this from being the norm.

Fabien NTAGWABIRA
          Participant

Hello everyone. I am Fabien, from Kigali/Rwanda. I am happy to participate in VAW prevention training in which I hope to refresh my mind and knowledge of GBV prevention.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.