Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    William Kiamaya
    Participant

Hello everyone.
      My name is William Kimaya. I am from Nairobi Kenya.
      I am exited to be here, to learn, to share and to network with ALL OF YOU.

Boikanyo Moabi
      Participant

Good day to you all. My name is Boikanyo Moabi and I’m looking forward to learning more on issues affecting women and the Vulnerable groups we have in our different communities. I am an NPO leader currently dealing with psychosocial support programs and assisting those women n children abused, get counselling sessions and get them face the reality and their perpetrators.

Megan Denise Smith
        Participant

Hello everyone and nice to meet you! My name is Megan Denise Smith and i´m a GBV Officer working with IOM in Cox´s Bazar, Bangladesh as part of the Rohingya refugee response. I feel my background is more in GBV response and I would like to further develop my knowledge and skills in prevention. I´m really excited about this course and happy to join a community of GBV practitioners.

Zaahida
          Participant

My name is Zaahida Mohamed Slim I live in Mombasa, Kenya.
            I am a GBV champion and I’ve been in this field for a year now. I intend to learn more on matters related to GBV and how I can collaborate with other activist to work towards eradicating this issue in our society. I don’t know much about intimate partner violence so am really eager to gain this knowledge and thus be able to educate my peers and also raise awareness. Thank you and looking forward to meet everyone on the discussion board.

Mark Kavenagh
            Participant

Hi all, my name is Mark Kavenagh and I am an Aussie researcher, living and working in Thailand. Im looking forward to refreshing on some of the important theory that underpins our work to end violence.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.