Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 116 through 120 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Benedicta Ndiku
    Participant

Greetings all
      Am Benedicta from kenya coastal region.am an certified health record officer and Gbv
      Focal personel.am privilanged to meet you alall and ready to interact with all as well as adding my knowledge as far as GBV is is concerned

Benedicta Ndiku
      Participant

Greetings all
        Am Benedicta from kenya coastal region.am an certified health record officer and Gbv
        Focal personel.am privilanged to meet you alall and ready to interact with all as well as adding my knowledge as far as GBV is concerned

Benedicta Ndiku
        Participant

Greetings all
          Am Benedicta from kenya coastal region.am a certified health record officer and Gbv
          Focal personel.am privilanged to meet you all and ready to interact as well as adding my knowledge as far as GBV is concerned

Benedicta Ndiku
          Participant

Greetings all
            Am Benedicta from kenya coastal region.am a certified health record officer and gbv focal personel.privilanged and ready to intiruct and add knowledge on the preventive measures and any other gbv concern

Jane Gathema
            Participant

Hi I am Jane Gathema,a AGYW and Gender lead in Kajiado County.Am looking to learn and refresh myself on VAW as well as interact with like minded people.

Viewing 5 posts - 116 through 120 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.