Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Renata Jardim
    Participant

Hi, my name is Renata Jardim and I am the coordinator of programs in the area of ​​violence at the non-governmental organization Themis in Brazil. I have been working in the field of violence against women for about twenty years. Today I’m part of the team at Projeto Fla sim pa mudjer – say yes to women. The project is an initiative of Themis and the Association of Women against Gender-based Violence of Cape Verde, which aims to adapt Themis’ legal empowerment program to the Cape Verdean context. The program focuses on working on the legal empowerment of community leaders to prevent gender-based violence against women and girls. The project is funded by the Woamanity Foundation. With this course I want to learn more about preventing violence against women and girls.

Simeon Chirwa
      Participant

Hi Everyone, this is Simeon Chirwa, based in Lilongwe, Central Malawi. My expectation from or in this Training is to share Knowledge and experience and learn from this team different skills on how to support and deal with issues of VAW, overall create space for Networking.

Ronald Kotut
        Participant

Hi Everyone, My name is Ronald Kotut. I live in Homabay County, Kenya. I expect to learn a lot from y peers and facilitators on strategies to prevent VAW/G and VAC.

Thank you

Amos Mlotha
          Participant

Hello Everyone
            I am Amos Mlotha and am a project officer in GBV/SRHR project at WOLREC in Malawi. Am happy to be part of the team that will be sharing a lot of experiences in gender and hoping to learn more and also contribute extensively to all the discussions. This will help me to have a vast knowledge on how to end VAW and IPV.

Effie Mgala
            Participant

Hie all, my name is Effie Mgala from Malawi. I work with Art and Global Health Center Africa in Make Art for Women Activisim project. Am so happy to meet you all. Am eager to learn more about VAW/VAC

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.