Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 156 through 160 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina Majikata
    Participant

Hello everyone, my names are Sabrina Majikata work with ICS as the Program Manager based in Tanzania. Am here to learn new skills and connect with all the team here

JaneMukami
      Participant

Hello. My name is Jane Mukami from Nairobi, Kenya working in the HIV response. I am interested in the course to understand further the intricacies of GBV given it affects directly or indirectly to increase in new HIV infections and increasing vulnerability to those already affected.

Rajan Parajuli
        Participant

Hi friends!
          I am Rajan from Nepal. I am hoping to learn more about the prevention approach against VAW from this course.

Poonam Rishal
          Participant

Hello everyone, I am Poonam Rishal from Nepal. I am a postdoctoral fellow and have been working on mutli-sectoral response to VAW. I am interested to learn about prevention aspect of VAW because I have felt the importance of linkage between prevention and response in my work. Look forward to learning more on prevention

Claire Uwamahoro
            Participant

My name is Claire Uwamahoro from Rwanda i happy to be among participants in learning more of Prevention training!!

Viewing 5 posts - 156 through 160 (of 261 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.