Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 191 through 195 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Olive
    Participant

You are welcome, Effie!

Victor Sakwah
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Sakwah Victor and I live in Kisumu – Kenya. I seek a comprehensive understanding of effective strategies for addressing violence against women and children, driven by my passion for ending family violence. I look forward to an interactive experience and sharing as part of the community.

Martine DJOUBMANGA
        Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Martine. I work as Program Officer at Search for Common Ground and I am really excited to join this course. Nice meeting you all and I am looking forward interacting with you on GBV prevention.

Thank you.

Queentah Wambulwa
          Participant

Hello Everyone my name is Queentah Wambulwa I’m a survivor of online violence turned cyber gender activist and founder of girls for girls Africa mental health foundation a local NGO that provides psychosocial support to survivors and caregivers in Mombasa kenya

ZwelliciaDlamini
            Participant

Hello everyone. I am Zwellicia Dlamini from the Kingdom of Eswatini. I am a project officer with the Women Unlimited non-governmental organization. I am looking forward to growing my knowledge on VAW/C prevention and response practices. I hope to learn and share ideas in this community!

Viewing 5 posts - 191 through 195 (of 268 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.