Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 221 through 225 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Joyce Jekayinoluwa
    Participant

Hello, my name is Joyce Jekayinoluwa. I am a GBV prevention researcher at the University at Buffalo, New York.

I would like to gain insight into the effective strategies or programs aimed at preventing gender violence against women and girls.

Thank you.

Crystal Dicks
      Participant

Hi everyone I am Crystal. I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am here to learn how best to deliver online prevention programming.

Tshego Paledi
        Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Tshego Paledi and I am a social worker for an NPO, Amandla Kabuntu, based in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition to being a social worker, I am a true crime youtuber where I focus on discussing South African crime cases. I have passion for social justice and making a difference through content creation and my career as a social worker. Participating in this prevention training will give me the opportunity to better my knowledge!

Bebe Rana Azimi
          Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Rana from Kabul, Afghanistan. I work as a Gender equality and human rights manager with an NGO. My expectation is to learn more about VAW from fellow learners and facilitators.

Thank you

Anya
            Participant

Hello everybody!

My name is Anya Ahmad from Syria. I am working as GBV Senior Officer. By joining this course, I would like to learn more about how to prevent VAWG.

Viewing 5 posts - 221 through 225 (of 255 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.