Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Margret Banda
    Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Margret Banda, I live in Zambia, Lusaka province, I expect to gain more knowledge about VAW/VAC and the preventive measures.

Hello everyone. My name is Petronellah Sisimai and iam from Zimbabwe. I expect to have a deeper understanding on the prevention of violence against women and girls and also putting into practice what i would have gained during this course. Lastly, meeting new people and making friends 😊

SOCHEAT THAK
      Participant

Hello, I am from Cambodia. My expectation is to gain more skills and knowledge GBV Prevention and also to interact with other participants.

VANESSA EVANS
        Participant

Hi, my name is Vanessa and I live in the Solomon Islands (South Pacific) I am the District Director of Womens Ministries for The Salvation Army Papua New Guniea and Solomon Islands Territory and the National Contact Person for Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking (MSHT) in the Solomon Islands. I hope to gain more insight into GBV and how we as The Salvation Army can help those that are impacted by this issue in the Solomon Islands.

Iliana Mejia
          Participant

Hello, my name is Iliana from New York, and I am a college student and activist. Through this course, I hope to gain skills in preventing violence against women and deepen my knowledge and understanding of the different types of violence that women in the world face.

Viewing 5 posts - 226 through 230 (of 255 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.