Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel
    Participant

Hi everyone

My name is Emmanuel KARAMAGE working for Rwanda Men’s Resource center (RWAMREC) located in Kigali Rwanda to engage men in gender equality and violence prevention since past 15 years with different organizations

I’m glad to share and to learn from others how to tackle the VAW

All the best

Hi Everyone,
      My name is Jane Thiomi from Kenya. I live in Capital city of Kenya – Nairobi. I want to learn as much as possible about IPV and how we can strengthen the prevention programs in my country

Gemma
      Participant

Hello all! I am Gemma Wood, I work at UN Women in monitoring and evaluation for the UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women and girls. I am delighted to join this course to get a refresher on the available evidence on violence against women (VAW) and strategies to prevent VAW. I look forward to learning from others and contributing to the discussion. I am from the United Kingdom.

Hello everyone, I am happy to join this refresher course to learn more about prevention of VAW. I work for a national organisation called Rwanda Men’s Resource Centre “RWAMREC” actually as consultant/trainer of couples in conflict.
        From Rwanda.
        Gimu

Hello everyone
        My name is Shyikiro Gimu Ntayoberwa from Rwanda – Kigali. I am very interested to be part of this training, my special expectation is to know how to design project to address VAC risk factors at community and institution level. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 264 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.