Welcome and introductions

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Yvette Alal
    Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Yvette Alal. I am a Technical Manager with Raising Voices. I live and work in Kampala, Uganda. I am happy to connect with colleagues in the field of violence against women prevention and I look forward to sharing my experience and learning from experts in the VAW prevention work.

Farzahana Akter
    Participant

Hi everyone, this is Farzahana from Bangladesh.I am working with Actionaid Bangladesh emergency response team in Cox’s Bazar. I want to interact with another participants in this course & learn more on VAW.
    Thanks

Tegan Molony
    Participant

Hi everyone, Tegan here from Aotearoa/New Zealand. I’m working as a consultant for CARE’s Pacific programs (mainly Vanuatu). I’m looking forward to getting up to date on recent evidence based prevention programming and learning from all of my fellow participants!

usah sani
    Participant

Hi every one, I’m USAH WAMPA SANI from Nigeria working with NCA as a GBV OFFICER , I expect to learn ways and measures to eradicate and response to violence against women and girls .

Everjoy Mahuku
    Participant

Hi everyone. My name is Everjoy Mahuku. I am a Regional Gender in Emergence Coordinator for CARE, ECSA Region. Would want to strengthen my knowledge and skills on preventing and responding to violence against women, especially in emergency settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.