Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 36 through 40 (of 248 total)
  • Author
    Dellene Clark
    Participant

Hello everyone,
      My name is Dellene from South Africa. I have the privilege of drafting legislation in the field of sexual offences and domestic violence. The Domestic Violence Amendment Bill has just been approved by Parliament on 10 September. I am currently working on an Issue Paper exploring the need for a crime of domestic violence.
      Best wishes.

Hello Everyone, am Michael Gaitho a Senior Technical Advisor for Gender and GBV programs in LVCT Health, Kenya

I expect to learn new VAW/C IPV strategies that i can apply for local programming

Anne Ngunjiri
      Participant

Hallo everyone. My name is Anne Ngunjiri, Senior Technical Advisor in the GBV abd VAC program at LVCT Health. LVCT Health is a local indigenous NGO in Nairobi, Kenya, same city where I reside. I expect to learn from fellow participants on their experiences in VAWG prevention, challenges, lessons learnt and new information on VAW(+VAC interlink) and its prevention. These lessons are those I intend to ada(o)pt in our setting, where focus is ore on response rather than preention.

Vivianne Dardón
        Participant

Buenos días. MI nombre es Vivianne Dardón y vivo en Guatemala, estoy a cargo de la gestión de proyectos de Fundación Sobrevivientes, es una organización no gubernamental que trabaja como centro de atención a victimas de la violencia contra mujeres, niñez y adolescencia desde hace 15 años. Mucho gusto.

Chantal MUHIMPUNDU
          Participant

My name is MUHIMPUNDU Chantal, from Rwanda I live at Kigali. My expectation is to improve my knowledge and skills in the field related to VAW/C

Viewing 5 posts - 36 through 40 (of 248 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.