Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 261 through 265 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Okoth
    Participant

Hi everyone. My name is Audrey, from Nairobi Kenya. My expectation- to learn more, interact with like minded people. Looking forward to being a part of this large community.

Tinashe Charamba
      Participant

Hello here. Iam Tinashe Charamba from Zimbabwe. Im happy to be part of this family. Hoping to learn more from your experiences.

MANIRAKOZE Edouard
        Participant

Hello Colleagues, my name is Edouard MANIRAKOZE, an Imam comitted to the promotion of muslim women’s rights and other women and girls as highlighted in Quran.
          I live in Bujumbura, capital of Burundi, an east african country.
          By following this course, i hope to gain more strategies to promote gender and prevent violence against women and girls. This what Imams are supposed to do even if it is not always done.

MANIRAKOZE Edouard
          Participant

Hello Colleagues, my name is Edouard MANIRAKOZE, an Imam comitted to the promotion of muslim women’s rights and other women and girls as highlighted in Quran.
            I live in Bujumbura, capital of Burundi, an east african country.
            By following this course, i hope to gain more strategies to promote gender and prevent violence against women and girls. This is what Imams are supposed to do even if it is not always done.
            Thank you.

Chantal Uwambaza
            Participant

Hi everyone,
              My name is Chantal Uwambaza, and I am from Rwanda. I am looking forward to gaining additional knowledge related to the prevention of violence against women.”

Viewing 5 posts - 261 through 265 (of 266 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.