Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 86 through 90 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Susan Mitei
    Participant

Hi my name is Susan mitei program coordinator for a local organization in Kenya Bomet county.I hope to learn more about VAW and their children responses and prevention strategies.It would be great sharing experiences with the rest

Rosalina Ah Sue
      Participant

Hi everybody,
        My name is Rosalina Ah Sue, I am from Samoa and work in the Ministry of Women, Community and Social Development. I am the Program Development and Training Principal working specifically in the Division for Social Development. Our Ministry is the mandated focal point for Gender Equality and VAW in Samoa.
        I am pleased to be part of this Training to further build my capacity to facilitate training and awareness programs for our Samoan people especially in the area of GBV, VAC, VAW and IPV.

Esther Nantana
        Participant

Hi, I’m Esther Nantana from Namibia. Currently studying Public Health and Health Promotion in the UK. Hoping to become a public health practitioner with a focus on GBV.

Esther Nantana
          Participant

Hi Shirley. Your work sounds quite interesting. Hoping to learn more from what you have done.

Stephen Oliki
            Participant

Hello ????

Viewing 5 posts - 86 through 90 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.