Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Stella
    Participant

My name is stella kakai. I live and work in garissa dadaab complex. My expectations is to gain more knowledge in VAW/C and prevention.

Esther Wanjiku
      Participant

hello everyone, my name is Esther Wanjiku from Nairobi Kenya. I am delighted to be in this platform and I am looking forward to learning more about VAW/C, as well as prevention of violence against women.

Esther Wanjiku
        Participant

hello everyone, my name is Esther Wanjiku from Nairobi Kenya. I am delighted to be in this platform and I am looking forward to learning more about the interventions and prevention of VAW

Henry Bot
          Participant

Hello. My name is Pam Henry Bot from Nigeria, I work for Helping Hands and Grassroots Support Foundation as M&E
            Officer and I hope to acquire more knowledge on GBV prevention.

Maureen
            Participant

My name is Maureen from Nairobi, Kenya. I am a Gender Adviser and Trainer- working with peacekeepers across Africa. Am currently supporting a GBV/SEAH course development process for a specialized police unit. I am here to refresh, update and deepen my understanding of the links between gender inequality and violence, to help me transfer the same knowledge with clarity and in context.

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.