Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 56 through 60 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Otieno
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Vincent Otieno from Nairobi Kenya. I expect to understand and gain more knowledge on prevention of violence against women

Gabriela
      Participant

Hi Everyone: My name is Gabriela Cordero from Nicaragua. I am living in Maryland USA and I hope to increase my knowledge and put it in practice in my work.

Hallo Everyone. my names are Dr.Christine Keitany, I am sGBV Program officer KIAMBU COUNTY-Kenya. I am delighted to be here and i look forward to being part of this community and learning, gaining knowledge through this platform in prevention training.

Faith
        Participant

Greetings all,
          My name is Faith Kiema,work for KWID (Kitui women in development) a community based organization based in Kenya,kitui county.I’m looking at being equipped with knowledge and skills in VAW/C prevention as well as share experiences and learn from the team,build networks and partnerships moving forward.
          Glad to be here.

Gieu Rachel Adau
          Participant

Hello,I’m Rachel Adau from South Sudan .my expectation is how do I convince and deliver quality program in responding to VAW/C prevention .causes and best strategy. Hearing from the expertise and gain knowledge and skills.

Viewing 5 posts - 56 through 60 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.