Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 96 through 100 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Deepa K.C
    Participant

Hello, everyone! My name is Deepa k.c and I am the GBV facilitator as well as GBV focal person at Kathmandu university hospital, Dhulikhel hospital, Nepal. I am glad to be part of this refresher training, I am expecting to learn and strengthen my knowledge and skill in the prevention of VAW and VAC.

Chileshe Bwalya
      Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Chileshe Bwalya and I am the Senior Technical Officer for Gender and Equity at FHI360 ZAMBIA. My expectation from this course are to be able to be equipped with the capacity and advanced knowledge and skills in developing, managing and monitoring VAW and VAC related programs and projects. I am also looking forward to interactions and knowledge sharing with different colleagues in this platform.

TELLINUS
        Participant

Hello everyone,
          My name is Telly and I am from Malawi. I look forward to gain more knowledge on VAWG and learn from different experiences from different countries from my fellow participants and facilitators.

NINSIIMA
          Participant

Hello everyone
            I’m Sarah from Uganda. And I’m pleased to be here. I look forward to interacting with all of you and gaining more knowledge about VAW.

Hello everyone ! My Name is Felix Kasongo Ilunga. I am from Lubumbashi city from Democratic Republic of the Congo.
            Am a General Coordinator of our National NGO Masombo The Life.
            I expect to learn skills and stay connected with others.

Viewing 5 posts - 96 through 100 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.