Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 111 through 115 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Amos Mlotha
    Participant

Hi Everyone, my name is Amos Mlotha and am the project officer at WOLREC based in Malawi, WOLREC is a womens rights organization. AM very glad to be part of the team that is participating in the GBV Prevention training, hoping to learn more from the team and strengthen my capacity in as far as GBV prevention is concerned.

Prisca Nyasulu
      Participant

Hello Team,
        I am Prisca Nyasulu, working with WOLREC ( Women’s Legal Resources Centre) in Malawi as a project officer attached to a project that is aimed at empowering women and girls to live a free life from GBV and scaling up of SRHR services among communities we work with.

Am happy to be part of the team, looking forward to interacting with you all.

My warm regards.

Prisca Nyasulu
        Participant

Hello Team,
          I am Prisca Nyasulu, working with WOLREC ( Women’s Legal Resources Centre) in Malawi as a project officer attached to a project that is aimed at empowering women and girls to live a free life from GBV and scaling up of SRHR services among communities we work with.

Am happy to be part of the team, looking forward to interacting with you all.

My warm regards.

NelsonKipngetich
          Participant

Hi am Kipngetich Nelson from nairobi.
            Happy to be part of the VAC family
            Interested in simulation training on GBV and VAC.

Hallo everyone

I am Sharon Nkhwazi. I stay in Blantyre, Malawi. It’s so exciting to meet you all and I hope to understand better VAWG prevention so that it can inform better programming in my organization.

Viewing 5 posts - 111 through 115 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.