Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Dr Keshav Sharma
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Dr Keshav Sharma.

I am working as State Consultant RMNCHA+N, Unicef – Meghalaya, India

It will be helpful for increasing sound knowledge in me regarding VAW preventing and its implementation in health & social welfare sector.

This will help in better planning of interventions in health & ICDS sector.

TallaVerra
      Participant

Hi everyone am Talla Verra from Cameroon. Am the country director of Women Relief Services. Am excited to be part of this coucourse. Getting ready to joinly do this course with everyone on board

Anorth Mabunda
        Participant

Hello.

My name is Anorth Mabunda from South Africa. I believe this course will help me a lot in dealing with gender, abuse, and children cases

Frank
          Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Frank Odhiambo. I am GBV officer based at coptic hospital based in Nairobi, Kenya. I look forward to expanding my scope in the management of VAW/C cases from this course.

Hi everyone, I am Louisa Eikhomun-Agbonkhese from Nigeria. I am the founder of Echoes of Women in Africa and Author of Surviving Domestic Violence in Relation to Laws on Protection in Nigeria. I look forward learning new preventive strategies to end VAWG.

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.