Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 231 through 235 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    PACIFIC OWUONDO
    Participant

My name is Pacific Akinyi , I work at LVCT Health, Kenya as a research officer. I am excited to see this learning initiative on prevention. My objective is to learn and improve my skills and knowledge in VAW/C as well as how effectively and appropriately prevent and/or respond to VAW/C

Jennifer chidume
      Participant

Hi everyone My Name is Jennifer Chidume i am a protection assistant from Nigeria based in mubi Adamawa state. am delighted to join this learning space with the aim of building my skills and increasing my knowledge on VAW/C

Jennifer chidume
        Participant

Hi everyone My Name is Jennifer Chidume i am a protection assistant from Nigeria based in mubi Adamawa state. am delighted to join this learning space.

Jennifer chidume
          Participant

Hi everyone My Name is Jennifer Chidume i am a protection assistant from Nigeria based in mubi Adamawa state. am excited to join this learning space.

Sanki Foni
            Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Sanki Foni am an GBV Outreach Officer at EYN Projects Maiduguri in Nigeria, I want to take this course with expectation to strengthen my skills in preventing violence against women. Hope to meet my expectation.

Viewing 5 posts - 231 through 235 (of 267 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.