Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 236 through 240 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Angela Bekederemo
    Participant

Greetings everyone, my name is Angela Bekederemo, the Founder of KARIS Family Development Initiative, based in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬. I am here to gather knowledge and skills in the prevention sciences of VAW.

Angela Bekederemo
      Participant

Greetings everyone, my name is Angela Bekederemo, the Founder of KARIS Family Development Initiative, based in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬. I am here to learn prevention on GBV.

Phylis Charo
        Participant

Hello everyone, i am Phylis vilita from mombasa, kenya, i am part of wakesho cbo a community based organization, where we empower girls and women by offering them basic tailoring skills and educate them about there rights .
          I am glad to be here, and i hope that i will learn a lot from this platform.

Mwansa Chileshe
          Participant

Hello everyone

I am Chileshe (Chi Chi) and I live in Kabwe Zambia.
            I expect to gain more to build my capacity, skills and knowledge in VAW and IPV prevention. Also to interact with other participants and facilitators

Lilli Young
            Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Lilli and I live in Arizona in the U.S.! I look forward to gaining a better understanding of the issue of VAW/C throughout this course.

Viewing 5 posts - 236 through 240 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.