Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 246 through 250 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Thia Naidoo
    Participant

I’m Thia, a biomedical scientist and health communicator from South Africa. I am looking forward to consolidating my knowledge in the field of prevention and VAW to help expand yoga based outreach projects I’m involved in.

Hi, my name is Alice Katali from Kampala – Uganda.
      I’m so excited to be here and a part of this free program my desire for constant advocacy for women and children rights especially violence has pushed me further and even though its not what I’m doing now , ( Finance ) I’m hopeful that one day I’ll follow my career path dream. See you all around.

Elizabeth Washika
      Participant

Hallo, I am Elizabeth, I stay in nairobi ,Kenya and I look forward to learning more on how to apply prevention strategies on VAW

Javeed Ahmad
        Participant

Hello everyone,
          My name is Javeed Ahmad. I am from Afghanistan and currently I am living in California. I worked for five years with UN WOMEN Kabul in EVAW department and I am so interested in this course to further promote my understanding and knowledge on VAW and GBV in the future. I have extensive work experience by working with victims of VAW in Afghanistan and it is truly a pleasure to be with everyone and learn from everyone.

Thanks,
          Javeed

Noor
          Participant

Hello everybody, my name is Noor Alom
            and Project Assistant of SASA Together Programme at CFSI Myanmar.I am happy to see you and hoping to participate in which prevention training.

Viewing 5 posts - 246 through 250 (of 265 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.