Welcome and introductions

Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Tamar Kavana
    Participant

Hi everyone, My name is Tamar Kavana and I am the Volunteer Victim Support Officer and Counselor for Family and Sexual Violence Offences. I am from Papua New Guinea and is based at Papua New Guinea National & Supreme Courts in port Moresby.
      I am glad to be in this journey and to embark on new concepts as to how well GBV issues can be prevented.

Minal Chheda
      Participant

Hello Everyone, My name is Minal. I live in India and currently working as the Child Protection Consultant with UNICEF. I look forward to join the learning lab community and update my skills and knowledge on VAW/C prevention strategies and interventions.

Prabesh Raj Joshi
        Participant

Hello! This is me Prabesh from Nepal. I am interested to learn your stories, experiences and the ideas how you work on this field. Let’s meet to explore more. #TheresNoExcuseForAbuse

Regina Kacwamu
          Participant

Hello Everyone,
            I am Regina Kacwamu, from Kampala, Uganda.
            I am excited to take this course. I am expecting to gain new knowledge on VAW and especially its intersection with VAC and what works in VAW programming. I am also eager to connect with professionals from other parts of the world to share perspectives on prevention of VAW/C.

helen catton
            Participant

My Name is Helen , I live and work in Lao in community development. I hope to get a deeper understanding of triggers of violence and prevention

Viewing 5 posts - 241 through 245 (of 265 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.